Brother printers are used worldwide because of the quality and the performance it delivers. It is quite evident that the product is getting so much of appreciation around. The user can also reach the tech experts at the help desk to get assistance in every difficulty they face. They can simply ask them for solutions by sending messages and calling at the Brother Printer customer support instantly.
Here in the blog, we will be seeing one of the techniques to clean a wireless brother printer with ease, at times, the users come across such complex situation and for maintaining the rhythm while working on a printer he needs a proper guidance. So here we are:-
A Brother laser printer can print letters, photos, labels & other docs for your business. Occasionally, dust builds up on the outside of the printer and inside as well (paper tray), and this might affect print quality. Brother suggests that you regularly clean the printer’s exterior and interior as well to prevent poor-quality printing.
- First step is to ‘Power off’ the Brother laser printer and ‘disconnect’ the power cord.
- Now, slide the paper tray out from the bottom of the printer & leave it aside.
- You need to wipe the printer’s exterior with a cloth to remove all the dust. If you want, you can dampen the cloth with cool water to remove the stains.
- Just remove pieces of paper from the paper tray & gently wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Now, slide the paper tray back into your printer. And ‘Reconnect’ the power cord and press the ‘Power’ button.
Clean the Printer’s Interior
- Firstly, ‘turn off’ the printer and ‘disconnect’ the power cord. If you have just used the printer, wait for some time before cleaning it. The parts inside get quite hot when the printer is used.
- Now, open the front cover and slide/take out the toner cartridge & drum unit assembly. Do not touch the electrodes on the assembly. Just place the assembly on a paper towel to avoid stains from the leaking toner.
- You have to now flip the assembly over. Slide the green tab from right to left, and then slide it back to the place. Repeat the process for some time to clean the corona wire. At the end, return the tab to its position, labeled ‘1’ on the assembly.
- Just, wipe the bottom of the glass scanner window with a soft cloth. If necessary, dampen the cloth with water.
- Now, ‘Reinsert’ the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- And finally, close the front cover, plug in the printer and turn it on again.
If you feel that the above guidelines are not appropriate or you need an expert advice, you can reach the experts at brother online support in order to fetch some great pieces of suggestions.