Lexmark Printers are manufactured with a software CD. The disk allows the printer to be installed on the PC. If the CD has been misplaced, or the printer was bought used and did not come with one, it cannot be installed until a copy of the software has been obtained. The Lexmark website gives free downloads of the software drivers for all the printer models. Since the files come in a self-contained installer, no manuals, and the setup only takes sometime once the file has finished downloading process. If you want detailed information on the issue, you can call the experts by dialing Lexmark support number instantly.
Using the CD:-
The Installation process:-
- Close all open software applications.
- Now, insert the printer software CD.
- Double-click on the P910 Series Installer CD icon on the desktop. The P910 Series Installer dialog is displayed. On this dialog are the ‘Install icon’ and the ‘Help installer’ icon.
- Just, Double-click the Install icon.
- Complete the authentication notice, and then click on ‘OK.’ You are instructed through the introduction.
- Now, Click ‘Continue.’ You are guided through the Readme files.
- Click Continue. You are instructed via the license agreement.
- Now, from the pop-up menu at the top, choose a language.
- Click Continue.
- Click on Agree.
- Select the OS you are currently working on as the destination where the printer software will be installed, and then click on ‘Continue.’
- Finally, Click ‘Install.’
Post- Installation Process:-
- If your needed language is not supported, choose a language from the list to install the software. Then, click on ‘Continue.’
- Select the country closest to you, and then click on ‘Continue.’
- If there is no printer attached, or there are two or more printers in the network, the Printer Selection dialog appears. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Click on ‘OK.’
- The printer software installation is complete. You can:
- Register your printer on the Internet.
- Print a test page to analyze that your printer is working properly
- Check the Lexmark Web site for offers.
- Click on ‘Finished’ when you are done with the process. A reminder that the printer is supported only in Mac OS X version 10.1.5 or later appears and Click ‘OK.’
- Click ‘Close’ to close the installer dialog. The Lexmark printer folder is created on the desktop. You are now ready to begin using the Lexmark printer.
Using the World Wide Web:-
- Firstly, access the Lexmark Web site at lexmark.com.
- On the home page, search through the menu selection, and then click on ‘Drivers & Downloads.’
- Select the printer and the driver for the operating system.
- Follow the guidelines on the screen to download the driver and install the printer software.
Now, if you want more information on the installation process, you can dial Lexmark printer customer service phone number instantly to fetch the desired solution. The experts are available 24×7 for your assistance and giving valuable suggestions in return.
You can read another Lexmark printer Blog here:-