Avast has been in the news for its astounding features to fight against the viruses, worms, malicious websites and much more. Its goal is to maintain the full on security online and for your devices as well. It is able to protect millions of people from threats on the Internet with one of the most advanced networks available in the world. The users have full confidence in the abilities of this robust antivirus software. With that, at the time of any difficulty or software failure, you can even call the tech experts available by dialing Avast antivirus customer care number anytime.
Avast Anti-Theft actually includes a great collection of features that are not offered in Android’s Device Manager, like a Sound Recording and ‘Theftie’ Feature. Both of the features can offer key insights into assisting a user in finding a lost or stolen device and returning it to the rightful owner.
- It locates and tracks the lost phone or droid on a map via the web-based mobile phone tracking feature. It uses the GPS tracker for it and other strong triangulation methods).
- It controls the cell phone remotely through a web based interface or SMS if your phone is stolen. You can remotely lock/wipe the phone memory in order to keep the data safe.
- Just set up a SIM-card-change notification to other devices. ‘Stealth’ Mode instantly hides the app on the phone whenever Anti-Theft is activated, so that a thief is not aware of the presence.
The Application’s ‘Theftie’ Feature offers you the ability to remotely take an image of the thief trying to steal the device. Sound Recording enables you to record audio of the thief’s environment to seize potential clues to the culprit’s location. Some of the amazing qualities of the app:-
- Stealth mode: The app is hidden on the device
- Call and SMS Forwarding: It forwards incoming messages & calls to another number.
- Call number from the device: It allows you to listen to what is happening on the line of their device.
- Android PIN/pattern check: It locks device automatically after eight unlock attempts.
- SIM card change notification: It clearly notifies you when the SIM has been replaced.
- Control by SMS: It allows you to have control over the device even without the Internet connection.
If you have the App installed on the mobile phone:-
If luckily you have the app installed on your mobile phone, you can successfully control it using the following resources:
- Avast account is the account made from the (my.avast.com) website. To utilize this method, the Anti-Theft App must be connected with an Avast Account. The lost device must be running and connected to the web.
- SMS Remote Control
- SMS commands
If you still are confused about the features and the information given, you can call the experts to guide you in any difficulty. You can dial Avast antivirus customer service number at that time.
Read another Blog for Avast antivirus here:-