Juno is regarded as the most used email services around the world, the Juno Mail services like password recovery, advanced mail settings configuration, recover hacked or blocked account and other basic email troubleshoots are categorized as matchless. If you have a Juno email, and you do not want to pay for premium just to link the email with an iDevice. You have tried various ways to do the same, but even all of them failed. You can change the settings and link the Juno account to an iDevice. You can even ask for assistance by dialing Juno dial up numbers with ease.
There are some easiest of ways to link your Juno Account to an iDevice. We have compiled one method for you to do the steps efficiently:
- First step is to go and visit http://www.juno.com and login to your personal account on a computer.
- Click on settings on the top right.
- Click on ‘POP Mail’
- Choose ‘ON – POP my mail to my desktop / smartphone’
- Now, logout of the Juno and after that on the iDevice tap ‘Settings’
- Tap on ‘Mail, Contacts and Calendars’ and then tap on ‘Add Account’
- Tap on ‘Other’
- Now, ‘Add Mail Account’
- Type name, (e.g. ‘Jone Schmoe’), email address and the password to the Juno account. Enter ‘Juno’ as the description when needed.
- Then, Tap ‘Next.’ Then you have to tap on ‘Juno.’ You should now be taken to a screen that lets you edit the settings for the email address. Then change ‘Host Name’ to ‘pop.juno.com’.
- Now, Tap on ‘Advanced’. You are now supposed to be taken to a different screen. Then change the ‘Server Port’ to 110.
- Tap the back button on the top-left side of the screen. Then tap on ‘SMTP,’ and then tap the entry under the ‘Primary Server.’
- Change the ‘Host Name’ to ‘smtp.juno.com’, turn ‘Use SSL’ on and then change the ‘Server Port’ to 587. After that tap on ‘Done.’ Then tap on the back button at the top left screen. Lastly, tap on ‘Done’ again.
- Now, you are supposed to go back to the home screen by pressing on the square home button on the device. And tap the mail app.
- If you find any back buttons at the top-left of the screen, tap them until you get to the screen showcasing you all the inboxes. And finally, choose ‘Juno.’
So, if the information given is not satisfactory and want to fetch some more details, then you should contact the professionals available at the help desk of the Juno Support. You can simply reach the Juno Internet Service support instantly. They will guide you in achieving the same in minutes. Apart from it, you can fetch help through online web directories like Contactforservice that provides you the reliable customer care numbers of the desired brands.